Find OK Area Jobs
New Jobs at OKCareers.net
- Industrial Painters and Blasters - Manufacturing / Industria
- Dunkin and Bush - Eastern/Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Construction & Trades
- Dunkin & Bush is a service oriented Industrial Contractor offering a full range of industrial coating and lining applications, lead abatement, ultra high pressure washing, fireproofing, ceramic insulation and scaffolding We offer competitive wages, medical/dental benefits, paid time off, 401(k), and profit sharing. A current TWIC ard is required for customer access. Basic understanding of the English language is a requirement. Reliable transportation is required. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, FFD and a criminal background check. (see more)
- Manufacturing Systems Specialist
- Dexter Axle - Oklahoma
- Description Dexter, the premier supplier of axles, doors, venting products, marine, and related components in the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets, has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Systems Specialist in our El Reno, OK facility, located near Weatherford, OK, Kingfisher, OK, Yukon, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, and Chickasha, OK. Position Summary The position reports to the companys Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, installing, monitoring, and developing systems affecting the … (see more)
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer Job - Direct Hire
- Modis, Inc. - Oklahoma
- Modis Engineering in Tulsa is currently seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineering for a Direct Hire opportunity in Okmulgee, OK, just south of Tulsa. As a Sr. level engineering you will help our client evaluate, recommend and implement improvements in the companys machining processes, facilities, production processes, production efficiency and other areas of manufacturing. In addition, the Sr. Manufacturing Engineer will recommend proper work allocation of space within the plant and help design tools to optimize workflow and materials handling; support machining operations through the … (see more)
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Collabera - Oklahoma
- Description: The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for maintaining optimal manufacturing efficiency, meeting TS16949 requirements, evaluating the impact of product changes, ensuring continuous improvement of manufacturing processes, equipment procurement, developing and maintaining pass/fail limits, and preventive and predictive maintenance procedures. PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESIRED END RESULTS (List in order of importance) Design, purchase, install, quality, maintain, and improve facilities, equipment, and material handling resulting in equipment that meets and exceeds … (see more)
- Manufacturing Test Engineer - Dyno - Automotive
- CyberCoders - Oklahoma
- CyberCoders Matching Great People with Great Companies Learn more about CyberCoders Apply Manufacturing Test Engineer Oklahoma City, OK Full-Time $60,000 - $75,000 Apply Apply Manufacturing Test Engineer Oklahoma City, OK Full-Time $60,000 - $75,000 Apply Job Details Based in Oklahoma City, OK, we are a specialized manufacturer in the automotive industry. Currently we are hiring for a Manufacturing Test Engineer who will be responsible for the supervision of employees, projects relating to the test stand procedures, and must comply with all safety, quality, quantity, and … (see more)
Find top jobs in the Oklahoma area!
OKCareers.net is your source for top local jobs in the Oklahoma area.
While offering some of the best employment opportunities in the Oklahoma area, you are sure to find a job and career you will love.
Based on your job search criteria and your career profile, we'll match you with local jobs from some of the Oklahoma area's leading employers. You're only a few clicks away from accessing 1,000s of local Oklahoma Area job openings.
Search and apply to great jobs and find employment in Oklahoma now!
Top Recent Searches
- Top Searches
- Engineering, Chemical, Executive Management, Architecture, Construction, Healthcare Nursing, Administrative Clerical, Manufacturing, Management, HVAC