Find OK Area Jobs
New Jobs at OKCareers.net
- Manufacturing Engineer (Machining Expertise)
- Tata Technologies - Eastern/Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Job Description Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer (Machining Expertise) Location: Sallisaw, Oklahoma The Manufacturing Engineer works in a high precision manufacturing environment where cutting edge technology is being developed! Responsible for applying manufacturing engineering and project management skills to plan, coordinate, and implement cost-effective manufacturing processes that integrate equipment and personnel for product offerings. Develops customer packaging designs for finished goods Implements standardized work within the plant. Develops innovative … (see more)
- 36 New Manufacturing Openings!
- Abundant Solutions - Eastern/Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Job Description:36 New Openings!!Great company with competitive benefits & 401K!Rewinder Operators: Must have 4+ years' industrial experience, preferably rewind experience either from a paper or plastic manufacturer.Core Winder Operators: Must have 2+ years' industrial machining experienceForklift Operators: Must have at least 2+ years' experience operating sit-down forklifts in VERY fast paced distribution environment.EI&C Maintenance Technician: Must have at least 7-10 years' previous experience.Shift Technician: Must have at least 5 years' previous Maintenance experience. 70% Mechanical, … (see more)
- Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
- Lucas Group - Eastern/Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Human Resources / Training
- Lucas Group is seeking a Production Supervisor to manage its 2nd shift (NIGHT) manufacturing production line and personnel. The Production Supervisor responsibility for providing production leadership within a beverage packaging operation. The production lines include seven (7) unique hot fill, cold fill, and aseptic manufacturing systems. The Supervisor will establish schedules, delegate responsibilities and assignments that support the attainment of all production goals and objectives. Responsible for producing high quality products and schedule attainment. Fairly administer company … (see more)
- Manufacturing Engineer - CNC
- Seres Smith Consulting - Central-Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Able to develop, design, analyze new processes in collaboration with internal team members. (production management, quality, supply chain, planning, maintenance and product engineering) Prior CNC machining programming, Set-Up, Tooling Design, PFMEA, control plans and process mapping. CNC and robotic capital equipment specification - able to drive the process at a senior level of the business Experience with MS Office and an understanding of ERP systems is a plus. B.S. in Industrial, Mechanical or other Engineering strongly preferred. … (see more)
- OnTrack Staffing - Central-Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Job Description:Are you tired of job hopping, working temporary assignments, Then we have a future for you.....We are looking for assemblers, you will be working with hand and power tools. Both 1st and 2nd shifts are available for this position.Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fieldsFamiliarity with assembly tools and equipmentAbility to handle physical workloadAbility to work well in teamsAbility to thrive in a fast-paced environment Excellent opportunity with lots of growth potential.Company Description:Innovative. Results Driven. Customer Focused. … (see more)
Find top jobs in the Oklahoma area!
OKCareers.net is your source for top local jobs in the Oklahoma area.
While offering some of the best employment opportunities in the Oklahoma area, you are sure to find a job and career you will love.
Based on your job search criteria and your career profile, we'll match you with local jobs from some of the Oklahoma area's leading employers. You're only a few clicks away from accessing 1,000s of local Oklahoma Area job openings.
Search and apply to great jobs and find employment in Oklahoma now!
Top Recent Searches
- Top Searches
- Architecture, Engineering, Healthcare Nursing, Administrative Clerical, Executive Management, Manufacturing, HVAC, Construction, Management, Chemical